Always Fresh wants to ensure its computers comply with a standard security baseline and are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities. You choose to use the Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit to assess the basic security for all of your Windows computers, and use OpenVAS to perform vulnerability scans.
Develop a procedure guide to ensure that a computer adheres to a standard security baseline and has no known vulnerabilities.
For each application, fill in details for the following general steps:
1. Acquire and install the application.
2. Scan computers.
4. Identify issues you need to address.
5. Document the steps to address each issue.
▪ Internet access
▪ Course textbook
▪ Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
▪ Font: Roman, size 12, double-space
▪ APA Citation Style
▪ Length: 2 to 4 pages