- What am I looking for in a paper? I will grade based on content, organization, readability, and grammatical correctness.
- Content includes your ideas as well as your research.
- Organization includes external transitions (section to section) and internal transitions (paragraph to paragraph and sentence to sentence).
- Readability means how well the paper flows. Avoid wordiness and the passive voice. Don’t start your sentences with “it is” or “there are.”
- Grammatical correctness includes spelling and other grammar errors including subject-verb agreement.
Point Distribution: Your grade will be reported to you in the number of points you earned. To figure out your letter grade, take the number of points and divide it by 200. For example, 180 points divided by 200 = .9 which is an A.
Late policy: If work is due at midnight, then 12:01 is late. Late work will receive no higher than a C for 1 day late, no higher than 50% for 2 days late, and a 0 for anything after 2 days.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
3.Criminal Law: Employee theft of merchandise or customer theft
Just from $13/Page
Order your essay today and save 50% with the discount code: PUBLISH